Effective Date: July 5, 2018 - Last Updated: July 5, 2018
a. the Utherverse Network is the operator of this Site. Hereinafter, when first-person pronouns are used in this Policy (Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.), these provisions are referring to the Utherverse Network d/b/a any of the above listed websites, or as any other websites that We may choose to operate in the future. Additionally, when the terms "the Site" or "Site" are used, these terms refer to any website operated by Us, unless the website is stated as specifically exempt from this Policy.
b. You, the User - As the User of this Site, this Policy will refer to the User as "You" or through any second-person pronouns, such as "Yours," etc. Hereinafter, the User of the Site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
II. Revisions to this Policy
1. We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy and Our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and using the "refresh" button on Your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the "last modified" date remains unchanged after You have clicked the "refresh" button on Your browser, You may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the Policy. A changed "last modified" date indicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
III. Personal Information that We Collect
1. Visitors to Our Site and services will have multiple manners of interactivity with Us. Depending upon Your level of interaction, We will collect different information about You. The type of information collected is as follows:
a. Members - Members are those Users who subscribe to Our services. Should You choose to become a Member, You will be required to provide Your name, physical address, a valid email address, evidence of a valid driver's license or government-issued photographic identification, credit card billing information, Your age, if applicable, and any other information that We deem necessary to complete User registration or create a Member profile.
b. Browsers - Browsers are visitors to the Site who never enter into any active data collection pages. Any information gathered from Browsers is also gathered from Members. This information is restricted to cookies, IP Addresses and browser session data, and other passive information gathering devices (explained below).
IV. How We Collect Information from You
2. Active Collection - We collect information from You when You complete the initial registration or membership subscription to the Site and when You utilize various features of the Site to communicate with other Users. Locations for such data collection are registration, and User account and/or profile pages, but We reserve the right to add additional information collection portals at any time. Please note that any information collected from You for billing purposes is at the request, and therefore the responsibility, of Our third party billing agent, as we have no access to such collected billing information.
V. How We Use Your Information
1. The primary use for Your information is to provide You with services that You have requested and/or paid for. We also use Your information to deliver customized services to You, such as automatic log-in capabilities and storage of preferences. Member identification and email addresses may be disclosed to third party affiliates for the purpose of promoting membership renewal and/or upgrades. We are not responsible for how third parties use your information, and You should become familiar with such third parties' privacy policies prior to requesting their services. Non-personal and cumulative information, such as that collected passively, is used to improve User experience and to enhance or assist Our marketing efforts.
2. We generally will use Your information for the purposes for which You specifically provide it, for example, to ensure payment for membership access. We also use Your information for market research purposes, to increase Your (and other Users') experience according to tracked interests, to analyze and target potential new markets, and for other marketing purposes.
VI. Special Cases
1. It is Our Policy not to use or share the personal information about Browsers or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing You with an opportunity to opt out or to otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, We may disclose personal information about Browsers or Members, or information regarding Your use of the services or websites accessible through Our services, for any reason if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including to:
a. Satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, governmental or legal requests for such information;
b. Disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies;
c. Operate Our services properly;
d. Protect Ourselves, Our Members, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement if a crime is committed, or suspected of being committed, or if We are legally compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs; or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process. Private-party litigants will only be cooperated with if We are legally advised to do so. Investigative reporters or journalists will never be cooperated with regarding Your personal information unless We are legally advised to do so;
e. If We have reason to believe that the User is not the owner of a credit card, even if the credit card use is authorized, We will provide information about You to the credit card holder. We will absolutely provide Your information to the credit card holder if We believe that fraud is a possibility. However, We do not require that there be fraud, as it is Our policy that the credit card holder always has an absolute right to access any and all of Your personal information; and
f. Anyone who violates any of Our designated anti-spam policies may have their personal information made public, at Our discretion. If there is any investigation on unlawful spamming, or any use of bulk e-mail in any manner that leads back to Our Site, or any one of Our Sites, We will cooperate with any and all parties completely and freely in order to see that Your bulk email activities stop.
VII. Transmittals from Us
1. We may send You periodic announcements including member newsletters, Site promotions, and details regarding Our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements by accessing the opt-out link at the bottom of these e-mails. If You opt out of these marketing e-mails, You may still receive system notices and other administrative information that is specifically related to Your account.
2. If You provide Your information to Us, use the Site, or subscribe to any of Our services, You will have created a commercial relationship with Us. In having done so, You understand that even unsolicited commercial e-mail sent from Us or Our affiliates is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.
VIII. User Forums, Message Boards & Internal Messaging
1. We currently offer Users the ability to publicly comment and correspond via public forums, message boards, internal messages, and other interactive communication features. Any and all information posted to the Site or shared via the Site or its services, should be considered public information and accessible by anyone, unless otherwise stated. We do not, cannot, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any information that You provide in any such manner or medium of communication.
IX. Our Commitment to Data Security
1. We take various precautionary measures to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and systems by storing User data in a private, in-house database with restricted internal administrative access. Nevertheless, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent third-party 'hackers' from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals We are unable to guarantee that Our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite Our reasonable security measures.
X. How to Access or Modify Your Information
1. We offer Our Members the opportunity to access or modify information provided during registration. To access or modify such information, contact Our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.